New Testimonials

September 30, 2022

 TS Studios September Reviews

Welcome back to the TS Studios blog. Here are some of our reviews from customers that we received in September. All the testimonials here are genuine. At TS Studios we work with all types of models, including female, male, body parts, fashion and also help professionals get the perfect photos and headshots. We can provide models with updated modelling portfolios to use to send to agencies. We are a fashion photography studio. 

Here are the latest TS Studios reviews from our customers that visited our London, Manchester or Birmingham studios:






I have been in front of the camera for years and have friends in the photography, but I wanted to work with real pro's this time to get my shots. I had many ideas and they all went down well. The photographer they gave me really brought them to life. He made it all happen and I got exactly what I wanted. 

- Tanisha, London 


TS Studios were in a great location in Manchester, which was near my home. I didn't have to wait long when I arrived and they were really well-organised. We went outside and the photos looked great with the city in the background. We also took some inside and the lighting and everything was really amazing. They had the best equipment! I was very happy with the results!

- Alex, Manchester  


If you love fashion photography and modelling, find out more about TS Studios on the TS Studios website. TS are not a modelling agency. You can also follow TS Studios on Instagram. Make sure you comment below and subscribe to our fashion photography blog. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments