New TS Studios London reviews

October 22, 2022

 TS Studios reviews


Welcome to the TS Studios reviews blog. Here we will bring you the newest reviews and testimonials sent in by our clients. We work with models who want to have a portfolio to show agencies, update their portfolio and for those who just wish to have a great day in front of the camera. Here are some of the recent feedback sent to us. TS Studios love to showcase this on our blog. 

TS Studios



I had the best time at the studios in London today. From the moment I stepped in I knew I was in the right place. They greeted me nicely and treated me with respect and a lot of patience. It was my first time and I was nervous but that soon went away. I spent a few hours there but the time flew by. By the end of the day I came away with some excellent photos. I look forward to showing them to agencies and making it happen for me!

- Tasha, London 

As an aspiring male model, it is essential to stand out. I needed some quality shots taken the way I wanted so I visited TS Studios in London. They made me feel at home and really listened to me. I told them what I wanted and I got it. The shots I came out with were just as I planned, and the job was done. Thank you for getting it spot on. 

- Richard, London 

Find out more about TS Studios by watching this video here:




For more information about TS Studios and to contact their team, visit the TS Studios website. You can also keep up-to-date on the latest fashion news on the TS Studios Twitter profile here. Make sure you subscribe to our blog and leave your comments below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments