July Reviews

July 28, 2022

 

TS Studios New Reviews


TS Studios


Welcome to TS Studios. We are not a modelling agency. TS Studios are a fashion photography studio based in London, Manchester and Birmingham. If you are interested in having a photoshoot, then contact our team on the website. To find out more about what to expect, here are some of our recent reviews sent in by our happy clients:

●      TS Studios has given my son so many opportunities in the modeling industry! Hehas done so well that he was offered some jobs 3 weeks after his shoot at TS Studios! Thank You so much to the entire team for making my son a star! 

TS Studios has been the best studio I have ever been to! I can't thank the team enough for making everything so perfect for me! Appreciate everyone who really styled me up,glammed me and even brought out my confidence! Loving all my images too! 

My son came to these studios about 4 weeks ago and I must say head the best time of his life. He never wanted to go home and could sit in front of the camera every single minute that he got, this made him feel really special! Thank You to the makeup artist you did a great job with his hair! 

Leave your own review on the TS Studios website. You can visit our testimonials and TS Studios reviews page for more. Watch the TS Studios video to see one of our photoshoots. Watch the video here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments