TS Studios Reviews July

July 18, 2022


New Reviews 


Here at TS Studios we love hearing from our clients about their experience with us. Read below reviews from some of our most recent clients. 


I came into the studio with my best friend and we both had such an excellent time together. We both had a shoot and we both paid a £50 deposit, and trust me guys this deposit is really worth it! Your place will be secured as well as the first thing when you attend your shoot day, you get that deposit back without having to ask. I must say it was a really professional service and everything worked out smoothly. Not to mention the pictures turned out really great which is a starter pack to break through in the industry, and every penny was worth spending on the portfolio if you're serious about getting into the industry. Me and my friend both agreed to get a package and pay monthly for it and it worked out perfectly fine for us. 
Ryan -





Came in for a shoot at TS Studios Manchester and I must say it has been the best experience ever yet! I was told that the deposit was there to pay the staff on the day of my shoot and I must say it has been really worth it! My makeup looked flawless and the pictures were incredible! I couldn't believe that,that was me! I'm really glad I booked my slot in and came for the shoot,the day was fun and exciting! Thankyou TS Studios!
Bekka -


Find out more about TS Studios and to book a session with us, visit our website here. Read more TS Studios Reviews on our Freeindex page here

You Might Also Like

0 comments