TS Studios June 2022 Reviews

June 13, 2022

 


Here at TS Studios we love to hear from our clients about their experience at our photography studio, here some reviews we recently received. 

"I love taking photos for my Instagram and Facebook, so it was kind of second nature when I was getting the photos done. The photographer at TS Studios was full of compliments, I can’t say anything bad about her. I knew the photos were going to look good, so it came to no shock when I saw them on the computer screen. The women who showed me the photos liked them too. She offered me a package that suited me and I am willing to pay for something that I really want to do in the future and this will allow me to build my portfolio and hopefully start a successful career in modeling. I couldn’t spend the full amount on the day, so I agreed to a payment plan. Excellent service, fun, professional and promising!

"My brother came with his little one last year into TS Studios in Manchester. My nephew has been attending so many shoots with different agencies and is loving this experience. So I thought maybe I should bring my little boy in and see if he enjoys this. I have paid for everything and started applying to agencies. I think the support is fantastic as they tell you which agencies to apply to, how to dress, what type of work and they help with any contracts. I would recommend to anyone who is new to this as they provide you with all the information you need.Reasonable prices and amazing quality portfolios"

"The photoshoot at TS Studios was fun but also professional and I enjoyed every minute of it. The photos were so sharp and the quality was great. I didn't want to spend any money, but the day went so great and the photos were so good that I had to purchase a package. I paid in full on the day and took home the portfolio USB, and I have started making the applications to the agencies. Im just so happy with how the day went, and Im looking forward to what the future holds"

Follow TS Studios on Instagram here, Watch TS Studios videos on our official Youtube channel here and Read more TS Studios reviews here. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments