TS Studios Most Recent Reviews

January 05, 2022

 TS Studios Reviews 




Welcome to TS Studios review blog, TS Studios is a photography studio based in London. Here are some recent TS Studios reviews sent in from our clients.  

"I would like to write this review to express how helpful TS Studios are. Their support service really helped me out, I called them up everyday asking question after question. They answered all the questions that I had, and they led me to the correct agencies. I am so grateful for all their help, and I would urge you guys to sign up on their website. Their support is great and so were the photos. I was so happy with how they looked, and I just couldn't wait to start applying and get the ball rolling with my modelling" - Alison

 
"I took my son to TS Studios. I previously had a modelling career before I got pregnant. So with this, I've had experience in this field. My opinion here is to provide a great day in the form of a photoshoot, and the aftercare is so helpful too. I remember when I used to try and find work, I never had any help,but with TS Studios, they offer support for aspiring models. They have helped us out a lot and we could not have got to this place without them" - Jordan


"My mum took me to my first photo shoot yesterday! I had a great day at TS Studios, and it really started my weekend off great. The studio was in a great location, I loved how professional everything was and I would happily come again just for the experience. My mum purchased the silver package, it includes so much and I just can't wait to use the support and the what to do next guide to hopefully find me work" -Stephen 

We love hearing from our clients about the positive experience they had with us. If you would like to learn more about TS Studios visit our website to find out more about our services here. Read the latest TS Studios reviews here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments