Our reviews

November 03, 2021

 TS Reviews



Welcome to the TS Studios reviews blog. TS Studios are a fashion photography studio based in New York. We love to showcase our client feedback and testimonals. Here we have the perfect place to do just that. Here are three recent reviews we received below:

Review 1

I would say this is great for beginners, as they helped me a lot on this day. I have already told my friend about this company and she might sign up to, she really should, and so should you!!! I got the base package, and I took home photos on Usb. There was a list of agencies that I needed to apply to. I haven’t started yet, but when I do I will call the support service who will help me, I can't wait!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Review 2

Lovely atmosphere, great studio, they know what they are doing. Staff are very professional. After service is good too and always helpful and available whenever I need the support. 

Review 3

I love taking photos for my Instagram and Facebook, so it was kind of second nature when I was getting the photos done. The photographer was full of compliments, I can’t say anything bad about her. I knew the photos were going to look good, so it came to no shock when I saw them on the computer screen. The women who showed me the photos liked them too. She offered me a package that suited me and I am willing to pay for something that I really want to do in the future and this will allow me to build my portfolio and hopefully start a successful career in modelling. I couldn’t spend the full amount on the day, so I agreed to a payment plan. Excellent service, fun, professional and promising!

If you are interested in modelling or fashion photography, then contact TS Studios. You can also visit the TS Studios YouTube channel for new videos coming soon. Visit our studios website at TS Studios. Check back soon on our blog for more reviews and news from the world of fashion photography.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments