February reviews

February 27, 2024

TS Studios Reviews 

Welcome back to the TS Studios reviews blog. Here we show off our positive reviews and feedback from clients across the UK. We have studios in London and Manchester. TS Studios work with all types of aspiring and also professional models who want to do a photoshoot their way. As a model, updating your Z Card, or model CV is important, and having quality photos for social media is crucial to getting those likes and followers. Here is a recent review sent into us:





My daughter came in for a shoot last month and I must say everyone and everything was so professional! My daughter looked like a queen on set, as well as in all her photos. I must say the photographer was very encouraging and utterly talented whilst directing my daughter in her posing and angles! I highly recommend these studios as they will not only give you great photos but a life-changing career ahead of time! Thank you TS studios!

- Frank White

You Might Also Like

0 comments