New TS Studios reviews

December 07, 2023


TS Studios Reviews - November reviews

Hi and welcome back to the TS Studios reviews blog. Here we will feature the latest news from the world of fashion and modelling, the studios in London, Manchester and Birmingham as well as, ofcourse, our reviews. Here are some of our latest TS Studios reviews sent in to us by clients. 



I really had a great time within TS Studios, coming in for my shoot was the best thing I've ever done and the girl who created my video, along with the team, were all very encouraging. This whole experience has made me believe in myself and feel more confident again. I loved most of my pictures and I believe it was definitely worth the money spent!

Nathan

I came in to TS Studios in January and had the best time of my life! The makeup artist, hair stylist and even the photographers I worked with were all amazing! I especially loved how they all turned out and how easy it was to get them sent to me after the shoot. I would do it all again, it was that fun, but don't want to lose the shots I did!

Chloe

We hope this gave you an insight into what you can expect on your photoshoot. TS Studios is not a modelling agency. Make sure you follow our blog and subscribe for more content on the way! If you want to read more TS Studios reviews then visit our Trustpilot page. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments