New Reviews

April 02, 2023

New Modelling reviews

TS Studios are committed to providing the best modelling photoshoot possible to all our clients. We work with clients will all experience levels, from first timers to professional models. TS Studios are based in London, Manchester and Birmingham. We make registering simple and easy through our online sign-up form. From here, we’ll provide you with a full consultation on your potential within the industry with no obligations.




We’ll help you build you portfolio through shoots and edits, providing you with different materials that will help you gain work. Most importantly, we’ll give you the guidance and support you need to be successful in a tough industry. Find out more about what people have been saying about us by reading our latest reviews. Here are some recent one's sent in below:

- Penelope from London 

My first shoot was even better than I imagined. I always thought I had potential to become a model, but never really took the leap into it. I heard about TS Studios and contacted them. They booked me in to a photoshoot with no problems and were really well-organised. When I got there I was greeted nicely and then the process began. I brought along some ideas to use and work with and my photographer was onboard with me. My shoot came out great and got the photos I needed. We did different locations too, which was great. Thanks guys!

- Nathan from Manchester

I really had a great time within TS studios, coming in for my shoot was the best thing I’ve ever done and the girl who created my video was really encouraging! This has made me more confident in myself and the video created whilst my shoot turned out amazing!

- James from Birmingham

I come here every 6 months to update my portfolio with fresh shots. It's important to keep it updated as a model. Every time I come I get what I am looking for. They are very creative, professional and have the best equipment. There is a nice vibe in the studio and I feed off the energy there. 

Find out more about TS Studios online. You can visit the TS Studios website here. Read more TS Studios reviews here. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments