New reviews

November 17, 2022


New TS Studios reviews - Fresh November reviews 


Welcome to the TS Studios reviews blog. Here we will bring you the latest news and reviews from our studios. Here are some recent reviews sent in to us by happy clients from London, Manchester and Birmingham who have been on our photoshoots. We hope you will find them informative and that they give you an insight into what you can expect on your day. 
TS Studios London reviews



When I arrived at the studio in Birmingham I was impressed by the size and all the equipment. I got a chance to meet with my photographer they allocated to me before the shoot, which was useful to discuss all my ideas. We spent a few hours together and had a number of different type photos we did. They came out amazingly. I felt like the photographer really understood my needs and delivered well. Good job overall, and worth the money I spent. 
- Stewie from Birmingham

My mates kept telling me I should be a model, so I decided to just give it a go. I needed photos and I tried a couple of freelance photographers before but they just didn't have what I wanted. I needed not just a photographer but a quality studio. I found that with TS Studios. They also had makeup artists and digital experts to make sure I looked the best in the photos. Everything in one place and I'm very happy with my choice to come here.
- Craig from South London

I suffer from anxiety and confidence issues so I did a photoshoot to boost my confidence. It really worked and was also a lot of fun! The whole day went better than I expected and they were really welcoming and nice to me. I did it for myself and it was worth it! 
- Catherine from Manchester

Watch this video to find out more about TS Studios


 For more information about TS Studios and what they do, visit the website. You can also follow TS Studios on Instagram for our latest updates from the studio. If you love photography and fashion, then look no further. We have you covered so make sure you subscribe to our blog and leave a comment below. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments